Position Type: Full-Time
As a Full-Time Faculty member in the Master of Data Analytics program, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future data analytics professionals. We are looking for a passionate educator with a strong academic background and hands-on industry experience to lead and inspire our students. You will have the opportunity to teach, mentor, and conduct research in a vibrant and collaborative environment.
- Deliver high-quality lectures, workshops, and seminars on a range of data analytics topics.
- Develop applied courses for hands-on skills and industry led courses.
- Deliver courses with contemporary methods, skills, and technologies.
- Develop and update course materials, syllabi, and assessments.
- Mentor and advise students, helping them excel academically and professionally.
- Engage in scholarly activities, including research, publications, and presentations.
- Contribute to program development and curriculum enhancement.
- Collaborate with colleagues and industry partners to stay current with industry trends and best practices.
- Participate in departmental meetings, committees, and other academic activities.
- Promote a diverse and inclusive learning environment.
- A Doctorate/Ph.D. in Data Analytics, Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Quantitative Analysis, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Preferred teaching experience in topics: Data Analytics, Data Science with Python, Data Science with R, Data Management & SQL, quantitative analysis, statistics, and Data Visualization.
- Strong industry experience, expertise and hands-on experience in data analytics, data mining, machine learning, and statistical analysis.
- Previous teaching experience at the graduate level is a plus.
How to Apply
To apply, please attach your cover letter and resume in a single document and e-mail it to email@example.com or apply via Easy Apply on LinkedIn.
We greatly appreciate your time and efforts in applying for the position at University of Niagara Falls Canada, however, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Diversity and Inclusivity Statement
University of Niagara Falls, Canada (UNF) is strongly committed to equity, diversity, and inclusivity within its community and especially welcomes applications from racialized persons / persons of color, women, Indigenous / Aboriginal People of North America, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ2S+ persons, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
University of Niagara Falls, Canada recognizes that applicants may have had obligations outside of work that have negatively impacted their record of achievements (e.g., parental, elder care, and/or medical). You are not required to disclose these obligations in the hiring process. If you choose to do so, UNF will ensure that these obligations do not negatively impact the assessment of your qualifications for the position.
If you require any accommodations at any point during the application and hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.