Position Job Title: Recruitment Marketing Specialist
Location: Niagara Falls, Canada
Reports To: Director of Marketing and Communications
University of Niagara Falls Canada is looking to hire an experienced and versatile Recruitment Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This position is perfect for a marketing professional looking to make their mark on a new university by supporting various student recruitment initiatives.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess prior experience in roles related to student recruitment or have a background in collaborating closely with student recruitment departments to provide marketing support. This role will play a pivotal part in assisting both our international and domestic recruitment teams in their recruitment and marketing initiatives.
We are seeking a marketing professional who has a track record of crafting and implementing effective marketing campaigns. This role involves managing day-to-day marketing tasks and excelling in an environment with tight deadlines and evolving requirements. If you are a person who enjoys connecting with others and is excited about the task of establishing a robust brand presence, we encourage you to get in touch with us.
As a successful hire you will be responsible for implementing marketing campaigns, working with various stakeholders, supporting internal requests and lead generation efforts. The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic, impeccable attention to detail and an appetite for growth.
The Recruitment Marketing Specialist position is responsible for the following as well as other related duties as assigned to support the business objectives and purpose of the University:
- Marketing and promoting UNF in Canada and around the world.
- Manage and execute all recruitment marketing requests and work collaboratively with the recruitment teams to support international and domestic recruitment strategies. Measure performance against set goals and provide reports.
- Monitor current market trends.
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully delivering marketing requests in a timely manner.
- Work closely and with the Academic Department, the Registrar’s office, and Student Services.
- Develop valuable and engaging agent-focused marketing content, such as e-newsletter, emails, brochures, and other marketing assets.
- Monitoring brand consistency and protecting the brand. Addressing compliance issues and ensuring that University policies and procedures in relation student recruitment are being followed.
- Support the on-campus visits, recruitment events, webinars, and school visits.
- Manage content and updates for internal stakeholders.
- Develop content for email marketing campaigns.
- Assist with other day-to-day marketing activities as needed.
To be successful in the Recruitment Marketing Specialist position, an individual must possess, and be committed to developing, maintaining and demonstrating the following:
- Direct experience working with student recruitment departments. Advanced understanding of the international student recruitment sector.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and problem-solving ability.
- Effective time management skills, ability to separate important issues and identify priorities.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication. Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity.
- Fluent English written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Proven experience developing and executing complex marketing plans and campaigns.
- Diplomatic and tactful; recognizes internal and external sensitivities; has an intuitive ability to read the political implications of recommendations and actions; uses sound judgment.
- Proficiency with digital marketing and social media strategy. Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and social media.
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of GDPR and CASL legislation.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in mid-level recruitment and marketing positions with relevant experience in international marketing and recruitment.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools (eg. Salesforce, Pardot)
- Experience in the Canadian post-secondary education sector.
- Hours may vary on occasion. May require working occasional early mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Competency in Adobe Creative Suite would be considered an asset.
To apply, please attach your cover letter and resume in a single document and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We greatly appreciate your time and efforts in applying for the position at University of Niagara Falls Canada, however, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.